Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (197)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (134)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (49)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (480)
- Uncategorized (2)
- By Saints / Poets (197)
- Memorizing the own past with a serene mind…..!!!
- May God colour you and family with HIS colour of oneness…!!!
- The toughest task while maintaining the pace of living a seeker’s life….!!!
- You, O infinite, are the primal God……!!!
- Real spiritual pain of a true seeker…!!!!
- Absolute peace…..!!!
- It is Only a Living, Totally Accomplished and Enlightened Guru who can Manage to Play the Part of Mother, Father and Grandsire, all the Three at a Time in a Single Span of Human Life…!!!
- Words are words simply…. An empty attempt to whisper about Absolute….!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred pious divine impulses in our inner realm are must to reach and resonate with the spiritual frequencies of highly elevated divine Souls..!!!
- The spiritual journey is certainly tough but never complicated if not miscalculated or misinterpreted……!!!
- How difficult it was to listen and believe….!!!
- If we can not understand God, it’s better not to misunderstand HIM too….!!!
- The man whose mind is clouded with vanity thinks arrogantly that he is the doer….!!!
- Desire is a terrible foe, for it deludes the Soul through the senses…..!!!
- All beings are dominated by their governing property and act under its compulsion….!!!
- Let me touch you with your need to touch the Soul……!!!
- Why path of Self Realization should be our first choice…???
- What is control of the mind?
- Could a person be initiated in a previous lifetime and then acquire only fragments of initiation in their current one?
- When I am parted from my Beloved, my heart is full of misery….!!!
- All actions are fully dissolved in this knowledge…..!!!
- What do you suggest dear blessed souls?
- To move along-with radius is the correct path….!!!
- How to effect the quest for the God?
- Those who get involved by tricky mind…!!!
- Degrading the Soul is violence……!!!
- All the miseries are purely personal belongings….!!!
- Duality is a step….!!!
- Divine Messages!!!
- They attain to the eternal peace of God…..!!!
- Anger is generated if the satisfaction of desire is obstructed in any way….!!!
- The worshipper’s mind should rather always be concerned with that-word, form, incarnation, or abode…..!!!
- Confusion of memory weakens the seeker’s dedication….!!!
- Since both the dedication and the oblation itself are God….!!!
- The feeling of attachment persists in men who have got over their concern with the objects of sense….!!!
- Although a man’s association with objects of sense ends when he restrains them from reacting to these objects….!!!
- By apprehending God through the observance of the Way of Selfless Action…..!!!
- God is the ultimate reality……!!!
- That man has a firm wisdom who is totally free from infatuation….!!!
- Who is the sage?
- God’s manifestation is internal, obscure, and luminous…..!!!
- The state in which the mind is supreme…..!!!
- God manifests himself again and again, in all circumstances…!!!
- God manifests himself as a saviour of saintly men…..!!!
- Yog maya is the maya of Self that provides access to the Soul…!!!
- It is man’s duty to sacrifice the desires arising from will along with attachment &worldly pleasure and restrain with his mind…!!!
- Yog is experiencing the final beatitude…..!!!
- After knowing God, the yogi dwells for ever and unwavering in the state in which he is blessed with the eternal, sense-transcending joy…!!!
- The one way to attain to Supreme Spirit…!!!!
- Ultimate bliss is granted to the man……!!!
Category Archives: By Scriptures
The emancipated man’s yagya is God, what he offers as oblation is God, and the sacred fire to which the sacrifice is made is also God. That is to say that what is offered by the Godlike worshiper to the … Continue reading
If a small patch of cloud appears in the sky, it can neither precipitate rain nor join other clouds, and within moments the wind destroys it. Very much similar to this puny, isolated cloud appears the passive and unpersevering man … Continue reading
The full and changeless ocean assimilates all the rivers that flow violently into it without losing its repose. Similarly the man who is aware of the oneness of his Self and the Supreme Spirit assimilates all worldly pleasures within himself … Continue reading
Lord Krishn sings in Chapter Four, Verse Thirteen of Bhagavad Gita : cāturvarṇyam mayā sṛṣṭam guṇakaramavibhāgaśaḥ, tasya kartāram api mām viddhy akartāram avyayam “Although I have created the four classes (varn)-Brahmin, Kshatriy, Vaishy and Shudr-according to innate properties and actions, … Continue reading
The chosen teacher-preceptor takes it upon himself to effect the gradual elevation of the pupil to ever more refined spiritual states and his release from all sins if, instead of worrying about his position on the path of action, the … Continue reading