Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (135)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (51)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (527)
- Uncategorized (1)
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Guru Purnima is almost getting over…..!!!
- A Soul realizes the ultimate essence while he is yet in his assumed human body…..!!!
- The real and metaphysical birthday is the day when one really gets refuge forever in any totally accomplished and fully enlightened sage…!!!
- A man is primarily his will….!!!!
- Selfless action is only one…!!!
- Not means but the determination of mind needs to be firm…..!!!!
- Advent of desire is inimical to wisdom….!!!
- The present festive moments of this great festival Holi…!!!!
- Rang De Chunariya….!!!
- Mutinous senses ravish even discerning and active minds…..!!!
- This is true salvation after which there are no fetters of birth and death….!!!
- “Not means but the determination of mind needs to be firm.”
- I am He, I am He….!!!
- Silent and peaceful departure of the soul from this corporeal frame…!!!
- As the water of the many rivers falls into the full and ever constant ocean…!!!
- With warm wishes for a very very happy New Year…..!!!
- Anger resides at the heart of desire……!!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred divine impulses…..!!!
- Spiritual journey is certainly tough….!!!
- The lifting of Govardhan Hill…!!!
- माटी की काया में, अरे कोई तो दियना जलाओ रे…….!!!
- To achieve the state of steady contemplation is real war…..!!!
- Under canopy of divine wisdom….!!!!
- To frame the attributes of God within boundaries of words and to discuss in details how spiritual wisdom has been understood in different modes….!!
- Real path of Self Realization…!!!
- May the festival of Vijayadashami (Dussehra) bring victory and remembrance of Lord Ram in life!!!
- God’s celestial maya, the power from which the empirical universe is evolved, is most difficult to comprehend…!!!
- Only by worship carried on through innumerable births…..!!!
- “Guru” is a status which is achieved through the highest level of spiritual austerities….!!!
- All the way it is mind…!!!!
- O’ God, bless me with a deep quiet life…!!!
- Is not this that really you are too stressed and a little bit tired….?
- Vices get converted into virtues…..!!!
- Journey from darkness of ignorance to brightness of divine light……!!!
- Bhagavad Gita and its scientific relevance…..!!!
- Richness of materialstic blindness……!!!
- I am indeed, that eternal knowing….!!!
- Happy Mother’s Day…!!!
- Perfect repose flows……!!!
- Rather than dreaming…….!!!
- He who is the ocean of bliss, mass of divine joys is God…!!!
- Soul Certifies….!!!
- Only a seer views the Soul as a marvel…….!!!
- O’ Parth, as men worship me……..!!!
- The sage alone who beholds the individual Self….!!!
- Memorizing the own past with a serene mind…..!!!
- May God colour you and family with HIS colour of oneness…!!!
- The toughest task while maintaining the pace of living a seeker’s life….!!!
Category Archives: Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev
It is Only a Living, Totally Accomplished and Enlightened Guru who can Manage to Play the Part of Mother, Father and Grandsire, all the Three at a Time in a Single Span of Human Life…!!!
I have always been contemplating for years and years to understand exactly what Lord Krishn intends to convey to his dearest disciple Arjun when in Bhagavad Gita he sings: “pitāhamasya jagato mātā dhātā pitāmahah” …….“And I too am … Continue reading
Desire is a terrible foe, for it deludes the Soul through the senses. So knowing his/her strength and with confidence in the might of his/her Soul, seeker should kill this desire-the enemy. Of course, this enemy is internal and the … Continue reading
Control really means being indifferent to the vagaries of the mind. It is difficult to control the mind, just as it is difficult to confine air in one’s grasp. How can anyone control the mind which is all-pervading in the … Continue reading