Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (135)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (51)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (521)
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- The present festive moments of this great festival Holi…!!!!
- Rang De Chunariya….!!!
- Mutinous senses ravish even discerning and active minds…..!!!
- This is true salvation after which there are no fetters of birth and death….!!!
- “Not means but the determination of mind needs to be firm.”
- I am He, I am He….!!!
- Silent and peaceful departure of the soul from this corporeal frame…!!!
- As the water of the many rivers falls into the full and ever constant ocean…!!!
- With warm wishes for a very very happy New Year…..!!!
- Anger resides at the heart of desire……!!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred divine impulses…..!!!
- Spiritual journey is certainly tough….!!!
- The lifting of Govardhan Hill…!!!
- माटी की काया में, अरे कोई तो दियना जलाओ रे…….!!!
- To achieve the state of steady contemplation is real war…..!!!
- Under canopy of divine wisdom….!!!!
- To frame the attributes of God within boundaries of words and to discuss in details how spiritual wisdom has been understood in different modes….!!
- Real path of Self Realization…!!!
- May the festival of Vijayadashami (Dussehra) bring victory and remembrance of Lord Ram in life!!!
- God’s celestial maya, the power from which the empirical universe is evolved, is most difficult to comprehend…!!!
- Only by worship carried on through innumerable births…..!!!
- “Guru” is a status which is achieved through the highest level of spiritual austerities….!!!
- All the way it is mind…!!!!
- O’ God, bless me with a deep quiet life…!!!
- Is not this that really you are too stressed and a little bit tired….?
- Vices get converted into virtues…..!!!
- Journey from darkness of ignorance to brightness of divine light……!!!
- Bhagavad Gita and its scientific relevance…..!!!
- Richness of materialstic blindness……!!!
- I am indeed, that eternal knowing….!!!
- Happy Mother’s Day…!!!
- Perfect repose flows……!!!
- Rather than dreaming…….!!!
- He who is the ocean of bliss, mass of divine joys is God…!!!
- Soul Certifies….!!!
- Only a seer views the Soul as a marvel…….!!!
- O’ Parth, as men worship me……..!!!
- The sage alone who beholds the individual Self….!!!
- Memorizing the own past with a serene mind…..!!!
- May God colour you and family with HIS colour of oneness…!!!
- The toughest task while maintaining the pace of living a seeker’s life….!!!
- You, O infinite, are the primal God……!!!
- Real spiritual pain of a true seeker…!!!!
- Absolute peace…..!!!
- It is Only a Living, Totally Accomplished and Enlightened Guru who can Manage to Play the Part of Mother, Father and Grandsire, all the Three at a Time in a Single Span of Human Life…!!!
- Words are words simply…. An empty attempt to whisper about Absolute….!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred pious divine impulses in our inner realm are must to reach and resonate with the spiritual frequencies of highly elevated divine Souls..!!!
- How difficult it was to listen and believe….!!!
Category Archives: Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev
DIVINE MESSAGES PROCLAIMED BY THE HOLY SAINTS, SINCE PRIMEVAL TIMES TILL DATE, NOTED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER Swami Shree Adgadanandji has set up a plaque inscribed in form of this table at the entrance gate of the Ashram during his stay, … Continue reading
The worshipper’s mind should rather always be concerned with that-word, form, incarnation, or abode…..!!!
The worshiper’s mind should rather always be concerned with that-word, form, incarnation, or abode-by which his mind may be enabled to be one with God. The mind is drawn to sensual objects when the discipline of worship is relaxed. Thoughts … Continue reading
The emancipated man’s yagya is God, what he offers as oblation is God, and the sacred fire to which the sacrifice is made is also God. That is to say that what is offered by the Godlike worshiper to the … Continue reading