Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (208)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (145)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (59)
- Bhagavad Gita (54)
- Dhammapada (1)
- Ramcharit Manas (4)
- Upanishads (1)
- Uttaradhyayana Sutra (1)
- By Singers (11)
- Ashwini Bhide-Deshpande (1)
- Kumar Gandharv (2)
- Lata Mangeskar (3)
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi (2)
- Pandit Jasraj (2)
- Pushkar Lele (1)
- Ustad Sultan Khan (1)
- Spiritual (563)
- Devotional Bhajan / Song (37)
- Devotional Music (7)
- Spiritual Text. (306)
- Uncategorized (30)
- By Saints / Poets (208)
- हे सदाशिव……….!!!
- हृदय से करबद्ध प्रार्थना………!!!!
- साधना की पूर्ति के लिए उत्तरोत्तर आसक्ति का त्याग ही त्याग है, कृपया उत्तरोत्तर आसक्ति को समझाइए………!!!!।
- अन्तःकरण की वृत्ति के अनुरूप तप का क्या मतलब है……….?
- “Metaphysical Interpretation of “Dharma” as per vision of truly enlightened sage, knower of the true essence / तत्वदर्शी की दृष्टि से “धर्म” की आध्यात्मिक व्याख्या..!!!
- “Dharm” As Defined In Ramcharit Manas………A Metaphysical Interpretation…..!!!
- “नवरात्रि” का अध्यात्मिक विवेचन………!!!
- Concept of Navratri……!!!
- नवरात्रि के पुण्य एवं निर्मल सांकेतिक संदेशों के परिवेश में साधना की विवेचना……!!!
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in such a state? In other words: “What may bring about the arising of the ”Longing“?”
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in a state that Sri Krishn described as Stitha Prajna for a longer time, immersed in spirit?”
- Two ways of spiritual discipline, the Way of Discrimination or Knowledge for sages and the Way of Selfless Action for men of action…..!!!”
- The True Meaning Of “Action” Or “Karm” (pronounced as “KARMA”as well) Is Therefore Worship……!!!
- “Resting in yog, renouncing infatuation for worldly ties, and looking at success and failure with an equal mind, one should undertake action…….!!!”
- What is the true concept of “Karm”(pronounced as “KARMA” as well) or Action is as per teachings of Yogeshwar Krishn in Bhagavad Gita?
- Metaphysical interpretation of the term “Karma”/ Action as per divine concepts of Yogeshwar Krishn taught in Bhagavd Gita……!!!!
- The very first appearance of metaphysical term “Karm”/Action (pronounced as “Karma” as well) which emerged from Bhagavad Gita……!!!!
- The burning of Holika in the form of ignorance and the shining of Prahlad in the form of God’s love is the real aspect of Holi festival.
- An Intution……..!!!!!
- A Humble Prayer…..!!!
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- ***Welcome New Year-2022″……..!!!!!
- Be truthful……!!!!
- “O Agni, Enlightening Purifying Energy, elevate us to the right path, full of grace and joy…..!!!!
- अब पूर्ण और केवल पूर्ण समाधिस्थ ही होना है………!!!!!
- Now I have to be complete and only in complete samadhi……!!1
- Those are the happiest moments of my life when any one asks me about most Revered Gurudev….!!!
- I think from whom to know….?
- The regulation of the incoming and outgoing breath……???
- यदि रुकता नहीं तो क्या करता, रास्ता कहीं और था, काफिले कहीं और थे…….???
- ”Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudachyate……!!!!
- The three bases of demoniacal tendencies…..!!!!
- The human psyche is subject to the rise and ebb of divine and devilish instincts.
- सोच खूबसूरत कैसे हो, एक विचारणीय प्रश्न ………???
- The conduct-the way of life – of the sage who dwells in the ultimate essence is his nature…..!!!
- Who surely achieves total oneness with God……..???
- Fire is a symbol of God’s radiance as day is of knowledge……!!!
- “सबसे अधिक बुद्धि वाला मानव समाज ही आज प्रेम और करुणा से किस कारणवश अकारण वंचित होता जा रहा है…???
- Never get trapped……!!!
- True learning is that which enables the man who has acquired it to go along God’s way….!!!
- Nature itself is a gambler and cheat……!!!!
- A MESSAGE TO GLOBAL AUDIENCE FROM GREAT SPIRITUAL COUNTRY ‘INDIA’…..!!!.
- O’ Lord Shanker…!!!
- Prayer leads to direct perception rather than flight of fancy…..!!!!
- “O Parth, As Men Worship Me, Even So Do I Accept Them, sings Lord Krishn in Bhagavad Gita….!!!
- Can any one experience divine righteous impulses simply by raising slogans and enjoying materialistic lusts with the concept that matter and spirit can be enjoyed both at a time….?
- “atman, the “Self” is the chariot’s passenger…….!!!”
- To know Self……!!!
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Devotional Bhajan / Song
Love is God and God is love……!!!
Love is God and God is love. One can never experience the true heat of love without experiencing HIS presence within the inner realm of heart in true terms. And since God is immortal,the true love is too. That which … Continue reading
Journey of the Soul…!!!
Soul can be damned as well as saved. To the man who has conquered his mind and senses, his Self is a friend who brings the ultimate good. But to the man who has failed to restrain his mind and … Continue reading
“Guru, God, Self”…!…”God, Self”…!…”God”…! One in three or three in one….!!!!
“Yes..dear blessed souls, blessed Seeking Hearts longing for Love that lasts.” Very true and touching too… But till we are misfit with our unrighteous impulses driven outer existence to reach to inner, nothing can be made possible. There is a … Continue reading
Lit this eternal light with heart to heart and make this universe, a universe of light without any darkness …!!!
“The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God, the embodiment of knowledge, worthy of being known, and attainable only through knowledge, dwells in the hearts of all.” [Bhagavad Gita] The only source of light is God … Continue reading
Call of the womb…….!!!
Sings the great sage Kabir: Jhini jhini bini chadariya. kah ke tana, kah ke bharni, kaun taar se bini chadariya ingla pingla taana bharni, sushumna tar se bini chadariya. ashta kamal dal charkha doley, panch tatva, gun tini chadariya saiin … Continue reading