Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (135)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (51)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (512)
- Uncategorized (2)
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- As the water of the many rivers falls into the full and ever constant ocean…!!!
- With warm wishes for a very very happy New Year…..!!!
- Anger resides at the heart of desire……!!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred divine impulses…..!!!
- Spiritual journey is certainly tough….!!!
- The lifting of Govardhan Hill…!!!
- माटी की काया में, अरे कोई तो दियना जलाओ रे…….!!!
- To achieve the state of steady contemplation is real war…..!!!
- Under canopy of divine wisdom….!!!!
- To frame the attributes of God within boundaries of words and to discuss in details how spiritual wisdom has been understood in different modes….!!
- Real path of Self Realization…!!!
- May the festival of Vijayadashami (Dussehra) bring victory and remembrance of Lord Ram in life!!!
- God’s celestial maya, the power from which the empirical universe is evolved, is most difficult to comprehend…!!!
- Only by worship carried on through innumerable births…..!!!
- “Guru” is a status which is achieved through the highest level of spiritual austerities….!!!
- All the way it is mind…!!!!
- O’ God, bless me with a deep quiet life…!!!
- Is not this that really you are too stressed and a little bit tired….?
- Vices get converted into virtues…..!!!
- Journey from darkness of ignorance to brightness of divine light……!!!
- Bhagavad Gita and its scientific relevance…..!!!
- Richness of materialstic blindness……!!!
- I am indeed, that eternal knowing….!!!
- Happy Mother’s Day…!!!
- Perfect repose flows……!!!
- Rather than dreaming…….!!!
- He who is the ocean of bliss, mass of divine joys is God…!!!
- Soul Certifies….!!!
- Only a seer views the Soul as a marvel…….!!!
- O’ Parth, as men worship me……..!!!
- The sage alone who beholds the individual Self….!!!
- Memorizing the own past with a serene mind…..!!!
- May God colour you and family with HIS colour of oneness…!!!
- The toughest task while maintaining the pace of living a seeker’s life….!!!
- You, O infinite, are the primal God……!!!
- Real spiritual pain of a true seeker…!!!!
- Absolute peace…..!!!
- It is Only a Living, Totally Accomplished and Enlightened Guru who can Manage to Play the Part of Mother, Father and Grandsire, all the Three at a Time in a Single Span of Human Life…!!!
- Words are words simply…. An empty attempt to whisper about Absolute….!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred pious divine impulses in our inner realm are must to reach and resonate with the spiritual frequencies of highly elevated divine Souls..!!!
- How difficult it was to listen and believe….!!!
- If we can not understand God, it’s better not to misunderstand HIM too….!!!
- The man whose mind is clouded with vanity thinks arrogantly that he is the doer….!!!
- Desire is a terrible foe, for it deludes the Soul through the senses…..!!!
- All beings are dominated by their governing property and act under its compulsion….!!!
- Let me touch you with your need to touch the Soul……!!!
- Why path of Self Realization should be our first choice…???
- What is control of the mind?
Category Archives: By Singers
Lit this eternal light with heart to heart and make this universe, a universe of light without any darkness …!!!
“The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God, the embodiment of knowledge, worthy of being known, and attainable only through knowledge, dwells in the hearts of all.” [Bhagavad Gita] The only source of light is God … Continue reading
Jeeva/Maya/Supreme being and then Jeeva/Supreme Being minus Maya and then remains only Supreme Being with final merger getting minus to Jeeva and Maya. Bhagavad Gita sings: upadrastānumantā ca bhartā bhoktā maheśvarah paramātmeti cāpyukto dehe’sminpurusah parah “Although residing in the body, … Continue reading
Darkness leads to delusions. If delusion prevails, it will enwrap the material world’s forest of fear which we inhabit in yet another shroud of fear to make the existing dread even more frightening. Delusion cannot offer anything else except this. … Continue reading
“Then that goal should be sought for, after arriving at which one does not have to turn back again…!!!
Bhagavad Gita sings: ततः पदं तत्परिमार्गितव्यं यस्मिन्गता न निवर्तन्ति भूयः। तमेव चाद्यं पुरुषं प्रपद्ये। यतः प्रवृत्तिः प्रसृता पुराणी॥१५-४॥ tataḥ padaṁ tatparimārgitavyaṁ yasmingatā na nivartanti bhūyaḥ tameva cādyaṁ puruṣaṁ prapadye yataḥ pravṛttiḥ prasṛtā purāṇī||15-4|| “Then that goal should be sought for, … Continue reading
“I tell you the truth: there is nothing wrong in your being in the world. But you must direct your mind toward God; otherwise you will not succeed. Do your duty with one hand and with the other hold to … Continue reading
Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudacyate purnasya purnamadaya purnamev avasisyate This is the whole; The whole becomes manifest; Taking away the whole From the whole, The whole remains. Sing Upanishads…!!! “From the whole the whole remains” which gets revealed while traversing upon … Continue reading