Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (212)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (149)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (62)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (569)
- Uncategorized (32)
- By Saints / Poets (212)
- Dhyan/Meditation in Ramcharit Manas………….!!!!!
- DHYAN/MEDITATION IN THE YOGDARSHAN OF PATANJALI…….!!!!!
- MEDITATION/DHYAN IN THE BHAGAVAD GEETA….!!!!!
- THE MAHABHARAT, IN VIEW OF THE INDIAN SEERS……!!!
- Is really Bhagavad Gita “an extremist literature” spreading “social disorder”?
- “Final doom is the inexpressible state of the total identity of Soul with God while the body yet is”…… as per metaphysical vision of Bhagavad Gita….!!!
- Divine arrangements are constantly unfolding. Is the goal of these arrangements’ happiness…….???
- I picture it in layers. The soul is ever expansive whereas the mind is like an antenna. The ego is like a wire that plugs into the antenna. This image makes it easier to see how the soul is superior in scale yet is able to be consciously connected to body mind complex.
- Does single mindedness occur while letting attachment to a personal self-dissolve……….?????
- हे सदाशिव……….!!!
- हृदय से करबद्ध प्रार्थना………!!!!
- साधना की पूर्ति के लिए उत्तरोत्तर आसक्ति का त्याग ही त्याग है, कृपया उत्तरोत्तर आसक्ति को समझाइए………!!!!।
- अन्तःकरण की वृत्ति के अनुरूप तप का क्या मतलब है……….?
- “Metaphysical Interpretation of “Dharma” as per vision of truly enlightened sage, knower of the true essence / तत्वदर्शी की दृष्टि से “धर्म” की आध्यात्मिक व्याख्या..!!!
- “Dharm” As Defined In Ramcharit Manas………A Metaphysical Interpretation…..!!!
- “नवरात्रि” का अध्यात्मिक विवेचन………!!!
- Concept of Navratri……!!!
- नवरात्रि के पुण्य एवं निर्मल सांकेतिक संदेशों के परिवेश में साधना की विवेचना……!!!
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in such a state? In other words: “What may bring about the arising of the ”Longing“?”
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in a state that Sri Krishn described as Stitha Prajna for a longer time, immersed in spirit?”
- Two ways of spiritual discipline, the Way of Discrimination or Knowledge for sages and the Way of Selfless Action for men of action…..!!!”
- The True Meaning Of “Action” Or “Karm” (pronounced as “KARMA”as well) Is Therefore Worship……!!!
- “Resting in yog, renouncing infatuation for worldly ties, and looking at success and failure with an equal mind, one should undertake action…….!!!”
- What is the true concept of “Karm”(pronounced as “KARMA” as well) or Action is as per teachings of Yogeshwar Krishn in Bhagavad Gita?
- Metaphysical interpretation of the term “Karma”/ Action as per divine concepts of Yogeshwar Krishn taught in Bhagavd Gita……!!!!
- The very first appearance of metaphysical term “Karm”/Action (pronounced as “Karma” as well) which emerged from Bhagavad Gita……!!!!
- The burning of Holika in the form of ignorance and the shining of Prahlad in the form of God’s love is the real aspect of Holi festival.
- An Intution……..!!!!!
- A Humble Prayer…..!!!
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- ***Welcome New Year-2022″……..!!!!!
- Be truthful……!!!!
- “O Agni, Enlightening Purifying Energy, elevate us to the right path, full of grace and joy…..!!!!
- अब पूर्ण और केवल पूर्ण समाधिस्थ ही होना है………!!!!!
- Now I have to be complete and only in complete samadhi……!!1
- Those are the happiest moments of my life when any one asks me about most Revered Gurudev….!!!
- I think from whom to know….?
- The regulation of the incoming and outgoing breath……???
- यदि रुकता नहीं तो क्या करता, रास्ता कहीं और था, काफिले कहीं और थे…….???
- ”Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudachyate……!!!!
- The three bases of demoniacal tendencies…..!!!!
- The human psyche is subject to the rise and ebb of divine and devilish instincts.
- सोच खूबसूरत कैसे हो, एक विचारणीय प्रश्न ………???
- The conduct-the way of life – of the sage who dwells in the ultimate essence is his nature…..!!!
- Who surely achieves total oneness with God……..???
- Fire is a symbol of God’s radiance as day is of knowledge……!!!
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: By Singers
Lit this eternal light with heart to heart and make this universe, a universe of light without any darkness …!!!
“The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God, the embodiment of knowledge, worthy of being known, and attainable only through knowledge, dwells in the hearts of all.” [Bhagavad Gita] The only source of light is God … Continue reading
Jeeva/Maya/Supreme being and then Jeeva/Supreme Being minus Maya and then remains only Supreme Being with final merger getting minus to Jeeva and Maya. Bhagavad Gita sings: upadrastānumantā ca bhartā bhoktā maheśvarah paramātmeti cāpyukto dehe’sminpurusah parah “Although residing in the body, … Continue reading
Darkness leads to delusions. If delusion prevails, it will enwrap the material world’s forest of fear which we inhabit in yet another shroud of fear to make the existing dread even more frightening. Delusion cannot offer anything else except this. … Continue reading
“Then that goal should be sought for, after arriving at which one does not have to turn back again…!!!
Bhagavad Gita sings: ततः पदं तत्परिमार्गितव्यं यस्मिन्गता न निवर्तन्ति भूयः। तमेव चाद्यं पुरुषं प्रपद्ये। यतः प्रवृत्तिः प्रसृता पुराणी॥१५-४॥ tataḥ padaṁ tatparimārgitavyaṁ yasmingatā na nivartanti bhūyaḥ tameva cādyaṁ puruṣaṁ prapadye yataḥ pravṛttiḥ prasṛtā purāṇī||15-4|| “Then that goal should be sought for, … Continue reading
“I tell you the truth: there is nothing wrong in your being in the world. But you must direct your mind toward God; otherwise you will not succeed. Do your duty with one hand and with the other hold to … Continue reading
Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudacyate purnasya purnamadaya purnamev avasisyate This is the whole; The whole becomes manifest; Taking away the whole From the whole, The whole remains. Sing Upanishads…!!! “From the whole the whole remains” which gets revealed while traversing upon … Continue reading