Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (135)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (51)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (531)
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Let the vessel of splendor shine…..!!!
- “I just have a great curiousity about what I am and what about all around me…???”
- Bare hardships of worldly mortal life…..!!!!
- Guru Purnima is almost getting over…..!!!
- A Soul realizes the ultimate essence while he is yet in his assumed human body…..!!!
- The real and metaphysical birthday is the day when one really gets refuge forever in any totally accomplished and fully enlightened sage…!!!
- A man is primarily his will….!!!!
- Selfless action is only one…!!!
- Not means but the determination of mind needs to be firm…..!!!!
- Advent of desire is inimical to wisdom….!!!
- The present festive moments of this great festival Holi…!!!!
- Rang De Chunariya….!!!
- Mutinous senses ravish even discerning and active minds…..!!!
- This is true salvation after which there are no fetters of birth and death….!!!
- “Not means but the determination of mind needs to be firm.”
- I am He, I am He….!!!
- Silent and peaceful departure of the soul from this corporeal frame…!!!
- As the water of the many rivers falls into the full and ever constant ocean…!!!
- With warm wishes for a very very happy New Year…..!!!
- Anger resides at the heart of desire……!!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred divine impulses…..!!!
- Spiritual journey is certainly tough….!!!
- The lifting of Govardhan Hill…!!!
- माटी की काया में, अरे कोई तो दियना जलाओ रे…….!!!
- To achieve the state of steady contemplation is real war…..!!!
- Under canopy of divine wisdom….!!!!
- To frame the attributes of God within boundaries of words and to discuss in details how spiritual wisdom has been understood in different modes….!!
- Real path of Self Realization…!!!
- May the festival of Vijayadashami (Dussehra) bring victory and remembrance of Lord Ram in life!!!
- God’s celestial maya, the power from which the empirical universe is evolved, is most difficult to comprehend…!!!
- Only by worship carried on through innumerable births…..!!!
- “Guru” is a status which is achieved through the highest level of spiritual austerities….!!!
- All the way it is mind…!!!!
- O’ God, bless me with a deep quiet life…!!!
- Is not this that really you are too stressed and a little bit tired….?
- Vices get converted into virtues…..!!!
- Journey from darkness of ignorance to brightness of divine light……!!!
- Bhagavad Gita and its scientific relevance…..!!!
- Richness of materialstic blindness……!!!
- I am indeed, that eternal knowing….!!!
- Happy Mother’s Day…!!!
- Perfect repose flows……!!!
- Rather than dreaming…….!!!
- He who is the ocean of bliss, mass of divine joys is God…!!!
- Soul Certifies….!!!
- Only a seer views the Soul as a marvel…….!!!
- O’ Parth, as men worship me……..!!!
- The sage alone who beholds the individual Self….!!!
Category Archives: By Scriptures
God’s celestial maya, the power from which the empirical universe is evolved, is most difficult to comprehend…!!!
“This divine three-propertied yog-maya of mine is most difficult to overcome, but they who seek refuge in me get over the illusion and achieve salvation.” ( Bhagavad Gita, 7/14 ) God’s celestial maya, the power from which the empirical universe … Continue reading
A short note in brief shared with most honourable Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Former President of India, on his query about Bhagavad Gita and its scientific relevance…..!!! ************* A complete psychotherapy of a deluded and depressed mind by disclosing SUPER … Continue reading
The emancipated man’s yagya is God, what he offers as oblation is God, and the sacred fire to which the sacrifice is made is also God. That is to say that what is offered by the Godlike worshiper to the … Continue reading
If a small patch of cloud appears in the sky, it can neither precipitate rain nor join other clouds, and within moments the wind destroys it. Very much similar to this puny, isolated cloud appears the passive and unpersevering man … Continue reading
The full and changeless ocean assimilates all the rivers that flow violently into it without losing its repose. Similarly the man who is aware of the oneness of his Self and the Supreme Spirit assimilates all worldly pleasures within himself … Continue reading