Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (142)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (57)
- Bhagavad Gita (52)
- Dhammapada (1)
- Ramcharit Manas (4)
- Upanishads (1)
- Uttaradhyayana Sutra (1)
- By Singers (11)
- Ashwini Bhide-Deshpande (1)
- Kumar Gandharv (2)
- Lata Mangeskar (3)
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi (2)
- Pandit Jasraj (2)
- Pushkar Lele (1)
- Ustad Sultan Khan (1)
- Spiritual (556)
- Devotional Bhajan / Song (37)
- Devotional Music (7)
- Spiritual Text. (300)
- Uncategorized (30)
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- “नवरात्रि” का अध्यात्मिक विवेचन………!!!
- Concept of Navratri……!!!
- नवरात्रि के पुण्य एवं निर्मल सांकेतिक संदेशों के परिवेश में साधना की विवेचना……!!!
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in such a state? In other words: “What may bring about the arising of the ”Longing“?”
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in a state that Sri Krishn described as Stitha Prajna for a longer time, immersed in spirit?”
- Two ways of spiritual discipline, the Way of Discrimination or Knowledge for sages and the Way of Selfless Action for men of action…..!!!”
- The True Meaning Of “Action” Or “Karm” (pronounced as “KARMA”as well) Is Therefore Worship……!!!
- “Resting in yog, renouncing infatuation for worldly ties, and looking at success and failure with an equal mind, one should undertake action…….!!!”
- What is the true concept of “Karm”(pronounced as “KARMA” as well) or Action is as per teachings of Yogeshwar Krishn in Bhagavad Gita?
- Metaphysical interpretation of the term “Karma”/ Action as per divine concepts of Yogeshwar Krishn taught in Bhagavd Gita……!!!!
- The very first appearance of metaphysical term “Karm”/Action (pronounced as “Karma” as well) which emerged from Bhagavad Gita……!!!!
- The burning of Holika in the form of ignorance and the shining of Prahlad in the form of God’s love is the real aspect of Holi festival.
- An Intution……..!!!!!
- A Humble Prayer…..!!!
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- ***Welcome New Year-2022″……..!!!!!
- Be truthful……!!!!
- “O Agni, Enlightening Purifying Energy, elevate us to the right path, full of grace and joy…..!!!!
- अब पूर्ण और केवल पूर्ण समाधिस्थ ही होना है………!!!!!
- Now I have to be complete and only in complete samadhi……!!1
- Those are the happiest moments of my life when any one asks me about most Revered Gurudev….!!!
- I think from whom to know….?
- The regulation of the incoming and outgoing breath……???
- यदि रुकता नहीं तो क्या करता, रास्ता कहीं और था, काफिले कहीं और थे…….???
- ”Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudachyate……!!!!
- The three bases of demoniacal tendencies…..!!!!
- The human psyche is subject to the rise and ebb of divine and devilish instincts.
- सोच खूबसूरत कैसे हो, एक विचारणीय प्रश्न ………???
- The conduct-the way of life – of the sage who dwells in the ultimate essence is his nature…..!!!
- Who surely achieves total oneness with God……..???
- Fire is a symbol of God’s radiance as day is of knowledge……!!!
- “सबसे अधिक बुद्धि वाला मानव समाज ही आज प्रेम और करुणा से किस कारणवश अकारण वंचित होता जा रहा है…???
- Never get trapped……!!!
- True learning is that which enables the man who has acquired it to go along God’s way….!!!
- Nature itself is a gambler and cheat……!!!!
- A MESSAGE TO GLOBAL AUDIENCE FROM GREAT SPIRITUAL COUNTRY ‘INDIA’…..!!!.
- O’ Lord Shanker…!!!
- Prayer leads to direct perception rather than flight of fancy…..!!!!
- “O Parth, As Men Worship Me, Even So Do I Accept Them, sings Lord Krishn in Bhagavad Gita….!!!
- Can any one experience divine righteous impulses simply by raising slogans and enjoying materialistic lusts with the concept that matter and spirit can be enjoyed both at a time….?
- “atman, the “Self” is the chariot’s passenger…….!!!”
- To know Self……!!!
- “Dharma as defined in Ramcharit Manas….!!!”
- A message to entire Globe defining “Dharma” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message to entire Globe defining “Hindu” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe.
- The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God…..!!!
- How wonderful……!!!
- “l am the almighty time (kal), now inclined to and engaged in the destruction of worlds….!!!
Category Archives: Devotional Bhajan / Song
Let us go back once more, O mind, to our own abode…!
Let us go back once more, O mind, to our own abode! Here in this foreign land of earth. Why should we wander aimlessly in stranger’s guise? These living beings round about, and the five elements; Are strangers to you, … Continue reading
O God,…You are a sovereign remedy for the disease of birth and death and an enemy of pride…!!!
जय राम रमारमनं समनं। भव ताप भयाकुल पाहि जनं॥ अवधेस सुरेस रमेस बिभो। सरनागत मागत पाहि प्रभो॥१॥ दससीस बिनासन बीस भुजा। कृत दूरि महा महि भूरि रुजा॥ रजनीचर बृंद पतंग रहे। सर पावक तेज प्रचंड दहे॥२॥ महि मंडल मंडन चारुतरं। … Continue reading
“How Can Your Mind And Mine Agree”…?
“How can your mind and mine agree? I tell what I have seen with my eyes. You say what is written in scriptures. I say ‘simplify’ but you complicate. I say, ‘stay awake’, but you sleep. I say ‘be detache…d’ … Continue reading
“Listen to me, dear Sadhu! the true path is rarely found….!!!
Sings Revered Sant Kabir: “O SERVANT, where dost thou seek Me? Lo! I am beside thee. I am neither in temple nor in mosque: I am neither in Kaaba nor in Kailash: Neither am I in rites and ceremonies, nor … Continue reading
How do I know how I lost my way….?
YOU ASK ME who are you and with such a shaky existence how can you fall in love? How do I know who am I or where I am? How could a simple wave locate itself in an ocean? You … Continue reading
How witness at the beginning is transformed into the Supreme Spirit himself…?
Jeeva/Maya/Supreme being and then Jeeva/Supreme Being minus Maya and then remains only Supreme Being with final merger getting minus to Jeeva and Maya. Bhagavad Gita sings: upadrastānumantā ca bhartā bhoktā maheśvarah paramātmeti cāpyukto dehe’sminpurusah parah “Although residing in the body, … Continue reading