Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (142)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (57)
- Bhagavad Gita (52)
- Dhammapada (1)
- Ramcharit Manas (4)
- Upanishads (1)
- Uttaradhyayana Sutra (1)
- By Singers (11)
- Ashwini Bhide-Deshpande (1)
- Kumar Gandharv (2)
- Lata Mangeskar (3)
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi (2)
- Pandit Jasraj (2)
- Pushkar Lele (1)
- Ustad Sultan Khan (1)
- Spiritual (556)
- Devotional Bhajan / Song (37)
- Devotional Music (7)
- Spiritual Text. (300)
- Uncategorized (30)
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- “नवरात्रि” का अध्यात्मिक विवेचन………!!!
- Concept of Navratri……!!!
- नवरात्रि के पुण्य एवं निर्मल सांकेतिक संदेशों के परिवेश में साधना की विवेचना……!!!
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in such a state? In other words: “What may bring about the arising of the ”Longing“?”
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in a state that Sri Krishn described as Stitha Prajna for a longer time, immersed in spirit?”
- Two ways of spiritual discipline, the Way of Discrimination or Knowledge for sages and the Way of Selfless Action for men of action…..!!!”
- The True Meaning Of “Action” Or “Karm” (pronounced as “KARMA”as well) Is Therefore Worship……!!!
- “Resting in yog, renouncing infatuation for worldly ties, and looking at success and failure with an equal mind, one should undertake action…….!!!”
- What is the true concept of “Karm”(pronounced as “KARMA” as well) or Action is as per teachings of Yogeshwar Krishn in Bhagavad Gita?
- Metaphysical interpretation of the term “Karma”/ Action as per divine concepts of Yogeshwar Krishn taught in Bhagavd Gita……!!!!
- The very first appearance of metaphysical term “Karm”/Action (pronounced as “Karma” as well) which emerged from Bhagavad Gita……!!!!
- The burning of Holika in the form of ignorance and the shining of Prahlad in the form of God’s love is the real aspect of Holi festival.
- An Intution……..!!!!!
- A Humble Prayer…..!!!
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- ***Welcome New Year-2022″……..!!!!!
- Be truthful……!!!!
- “O Agni, Enlightening Purifying Energy, elevate us to the right path, full of grace and joy…..!!!!
- अब पूर्ण और केवल पूर्ण समाधिस्थ ही होना है………!!!!!
- Now I have to be complete and only in complete samadhi……!!1
- Those are the happiest moments of my life when any one asks me about most Revered Gurudev….!!!
- I think from whom to know….?
- The regulation of the incoming and outgoing breath……???
- यदि रुकता नहीं तो क्या करता, रास्ता कहीं और था, काफिले कहीं और थे…….???
- ”Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudachyate……!!!!
- The three bases of demoniacal tendencies…..!!!!
- The human psyche is subject to the rise and ebb of divine and devilish instincts.
- सोच खूबसूरत कैसे हो, एक विचारणीय प्रश्न ………???
- The conduct-the way of life – of the sage who dwells in the ultimate essence is his nature…..!!!
- Who surely achieves total oneness with God……..???
- Fire is a symbol of God’s radiance as day is of knowledge……!!!
- “सबसे अधिक बुद्धि वाला मानव समाज ही आज प्रेम और करुणा से किस कारणवश अकारण वंचित होता जा रहा है…???
- Never get trapped……!!!
- True learning is that which enables the man who has acquired it to go along God’s way….!!!
- Nature itself is a gambler and cheat……!!!!
- A MESSAGE TO GLOBAL AUDIENCE FROM GREAT SPIRITUAL COUNTRY ‘INDIA’…..!!!.
- O’ Lord Shanker…!!!
- Prayer leads to direct perception rather than flight of fancy…..!!!!
- “O Parth, As Men Worship Me, Even So Do I Accept Them, sings Lord Krishn in Bhagavad Gita….!!!
- Can any one experience divine righteous impulses simply by raising slogans and enjoying materialistic lusts with the concept that matter and spirit can be enjoyed both at a time….?
- “atman, the “Self” is the chariot’s passenger…….!!!”
- To know Self……!!!
- “Dharma as defined in Ramcharit Manas….!!!”
- A message to entire Globe defining “Dharma” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message to entire Globe defining “Hindu” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe.
- The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God…..!!!
- How wonderful……!!!
- “l am the almighty time (kal), now inclined to and engaged in the destruction of worlds….!!!
The river and its waves are one…!!!
Bookmark the permalink.
_/l\_ …Namaste… _/l\_ …I Am Deeply Humbly Grateful…One love… _/l\_