Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (142)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (57)
- Bhagavad Gita (52)
- Dhammapada (1)
- Ramcharit Manas (4)
- Upanishads (1)
- Uttaradhyayana Sutra (1)
- By Singers (11)
- Ashwini Bhide-Deshpande (1)
- Kumar Gandharv (2)
- Lata Mangeskar (3)
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi (2)
- Pandit Jasraj (2)
- Pushkar Lele (1)
- Ustad Sultan Khan (1)
- Spiritual (556)
- Devotional Bhajan / Song (37)
- Devotional Music (7)
- Spiritual Text. (300)
- Uncategorized (30)
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- “नवरात्रि” का अध्यात्मिक विवेचन………!!!
- Concept of Navratri……!!!
- नवरात्रि के पुण्य एवं निर्मल सांकेतिक संदेशों के परिवेश में साधना की विवेचना……!!!
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in such a state? In other words: “What may bring about the arising of the ”Longing“?”
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in a state that Sri Krishn described as Stitha Prajna for a longer time, immersed in spirit?”
- Two ways of spiritual discipline, the Way of Discrimination or Knowledge for sages and the Way of Selfless Action for men of action…..!!!”
- The True Meaning Of “Action” Or “Karm” (pronounced as “KARMA”as well) Is Therefore Worship……!!!
- “Resting in yog, renouncing infatuation for worldly ties, and looking at success and failure with an equal mind, one should undertake action…….!!!”
- What is the true concept of “Karm”(pronounced as “KARMA” as well) or Action is as per teachings of Yogeshwar Krishn in Bhagavad Gita?
- Metaphysical interpretation of the term “Karma”/ Action as per divine concepts of Yogeshwar Krishn taught in Bhagavd Gita……!!!!
- The very first appearance of metaphysical term “Karm”/Action (pronounced as “Karma” as well) which emerged from Bhagavad Gita……!!!!
- The burning of Holika in the form of ignorance and the shining of Prahlad in the form of God’s love is the real aspect of Holi festival.
- An Intution……..!!!!!
- A Humble Prayer…..!!!
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- ***Welcome New Year-2022″……..!!!!!
- Be truthful……!!!!
- “O Agni, Enlightening Purifying Energy, elevate us to the right path, full of grace and joy…..!!!!
- अब पूर्ण और केवल पूर्ण समाधिस्थ ही होना है………!!!!!
- Now I have to be complete and only in complete samadhi……!!1
- Those are the happiest moments of my life when any one asks me about most Revered Gurudev….!!!
- I think from whom to know….?
- The regulation of the incoming and outgoing breath……???
- यदि रुकता नहीं तो क्या करता, रास्ता कहीं और था, काफिले कहीं और थे…….???
- ”Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudachyate……!!!!
- The three bases of demoniacal tendencies…..!!!!
- The human psyche is subject to the rise and ebb of divine and devilish instincts.
- सोच खूबसूरत कैसे हो, एक विचारणीय प्रश्न ………???
- The conduct-the way of life – of the sage who dwells in the ultimate essence is his nature…..!!!
- Who surely achieves total oneness with God……..???
- Fire is a symbol of God’s radiance as day is of knowledge……!!!
- “सबसे अधिक बुद्धि वाला मानव समाज ही आज प्रेम और करुणा से किस कारणवश अकारण वंचित होता जा रहा है…???
- Never get trapped……!!!
- True learning is that which enables the man who has acquired it to go along God’s way….!!!
- Nature itself is a gambler and cheat……!!!!
- A MESSAGE TO GLOBAL AUDIENCE FROM GREAT SPIRITUAL COUNTRY ‘INDIA’…..!!!.
- O’ Lord Shanker…!!!
- Prayer leads to direct perception rather than flight of fancy…..!!!!
- “O Parth, As Men Worship Me, Even So Do I Accept Them, sings Lord Krishn in Bhagavad Gita….!!!
- Can any one experience divine righteous impulses simply by raising slogans and enjoying materialistic lusts with the concept that matter and spirit can be enjoyed both at a time….?
- “atman, the “Self” is the chariot’s passenger…….!!!”
- To know Self……!!!
- “Dharma as defined in Ramcharit Manas….!!!”
- A message to entire Globe defining “Dharma” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message to entire Globe defining “Hindu” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe.
- The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God…..!!!
- How wonderful……!!!
- “l am the almighty time (kal), now inclined to and engaged in the destruction of worlds….!!!
The endurance of cold and heat,of happiness and sorrow,of honour and dishonour, depends upon the seeker’s spiritual endeavour….!!!
Bookmark the permalink.
Lord Krishn sings in Bhagavad Gita:
“There are sensations of heat and cold,
and of pain and pleasure,
O son of Kunti, as senses meet their objects.
Bear them patiently,
because they have a beginning and an end, and are transient.”
The contact of senses and their objects, which generates pleasure and pain, and feelings of cold and warmth, is occasional and momentary. Arjun should, therefore, abandon them.
But instead of that, he is shaken by the mere thought of pleasures that are derived from the union of senses and their objects.
The causes of attachment are momentary, false and perishable. Neither shall our senses always meet with objects they enjoy, nor shall they always be capable of enjoyment.
So Arjun is counselled to give up sensual pleasures and learn to withstand the demands of his senses. But why is Arjun counselled thus? Is it a Himalayan war in which he has to endure cold? Or is it a desert war in which he has to suffer heat?
As knowledgeable people say, the actual “Kurukshetr” has a moderate climate. During the mere eighteen days that is the total duration of the Mahabharat war, is it possible that seasons will change: that winter and summer will come and go?
The truth is that endurance of cold and heat, of happiness and sorrow, of honour and dishonour, depends upon the seeker’s spiritual endeavour.
The Bhagavad Guta is an externalization of the inner conflict that rages within the mind. This war is the war between the gross physical body and the Self which is aware of his identity with God.
It is a conflict in which ultimately even the forces of divinity grow inert after they have subdued unrighteous impulses and enabled the Self to become one with God.
When there remains no impiety, what else is there for pious impulses to fight? The Gita is thus a picturization of inner conflict that rages within the mind.