Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (142)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (57)
- Bhagavad Gita (52)
- Dhammapada (1)
- Ramcharit Manas (4)
- Upanishads (1)
- Uttaradhyayana Sutra (1)
- By Singers (11)
- Ashwini Bhide-Deshpande (1)
- Kumar Gandharv (2)
- Lata Mangeskar (3)
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi (2)
- Pandit Jasraj (2)
- Pushkar Lele (1)
- Ustad Sultan Khan (1)
- Spiritual (556)
- Devotional Bhajan / Song (37)
- Devotional Music (7)
- Spiritual Text. (300)
- Uncategorized (30)
- By Saints / Poets (205)
- “नवरात्रि” का अध्यात्मिक विवेचन………!!!
- Concept of Navratri……!!!
- नवरात्रि के पुण्य एवं निर्मल सांकेतिक संदेशों के परिवेश में साधना की विवेचना……!!!
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in such a state? In other words: “What may bring about the arising of the ”Longing“?”
- “What helpful advice can you prescribe for our forum aspirants so that they can stay in a state that Sri Krishn described as Stitha Prajna for a longer time, immersed in spirit?”
- Two ways of spiritual discipline, the Way of Discrimination or Knowledge for sages and the Way of Selfless Action for men of action…..!!!”
- The True Meaning Of “Action” Or “Karm” (pronounced as “KARMA”as well) Is Therefore Worship……!!!
- “Resting in yog, renouncing infatuation for worldly ties, and looking at success and failure with an equal mind, one should undertake action…….!!!”
- What is the true concept of “Karm”(pronounced as “KARMA” as well) or Action is as per teachings of Yogeshwar Krishn in Bhagavad Gita?
- Metaphysical interpretation of the term “Karma”/ Action as per divine concepts of Yogeshwar Krishn taught in Bhagavd Gita……!!!!
- The very first appearance of metaphysical term “Karm”/Action (pronounced as “Karma” as well) which emerged from Bhagavad Gita……!!!!
- The burning of Holika in the form of ignorance and the shining of Prahlad in the form of God’s love is the real aspect of Holi festival.
- An Intution……..!!!!!
- A Humble Prayer…..!!!
- महर्षि पतञ्जलिकृतं योगदर्शन…..!!!/ Maharshi Patanjalikrit Yogdarshan……!!!
- The BhagawadGeeta in its True Perspective…….!!!!!
- ***Welcome New Year-2022″……..!!!!!
- Be truthful……!!!!
- “O Agni, Enlightening Purifying Energy, elevate us to the right path, full of grace and joy…..!!!!
- अब पूर्ण और केवल पूर्ण समाधिस्थ ही होना है………!!!!!
- Now I have to be complete and only in complete samadhi……!!1
- Those are the happiest moments of my life when any one asks me about most Revered Gurudev….!!!
- I think from whom to know….?
- The regulation of the incoming and outgoing breath……???
- यदि रुकता नहीं तो क्या करता, रास्ता कहीं और था, काफिले कहीं और थे…….???
- ”Om purnamadah purnamidam purnat purnamudachyate……!!!!
- The three bases of demoniacal tendencies…..!!!!
- The human psyche is subject to the rise and ebb of divine and devilish instincts.
- सोच खूबसूरत कैसे हो, एक विचारणीय प्रश्न ………???
- The conduct-the way of life – of the sage who dwells in the ultimate essence is his nature…..!!!
- Who surely achieves total oneness with God……..???
- Fire is a symbol of God’s radiance as day is of knowledge……!!!
- “सबसे अधिक बुद्धि वाला मानव समाज ही आज प्रेम और करुणा से किस कारणवश अकारण वंचित होता जा रहा है…???
- Never get trapped……!!!
- True learning is that which enables the man who has acquired it to go along God’s way….!!!
- Nature itself is a gambler and cheat……!!!!
- A MESSAGE TO GLOBAL AUDIENCE FROM GREAT SPIRITUAL COUNTRY ‘INDIA’…..!!!.
- O’ Lord Shanker…!!!
- Prayer leads to direct perception rather than flight of fancy…..!!!!
- “O Parth, As Men Worship Me, Even So Do I Accept Them, sings Lord Krishn in Bhagavad Gita….!!!
- Can any one experience divine righteous impulses simply by raising slogans and enjoying materialistic lusts with the concept that matter and spirit can be enjoyed both at a time….?
- “atman, the “Self” is the chariot’s passenger…….!!!”
- To know Self……!!!
- “Dharma as defined in Ramcharit Manas….!!!”
- A message to entire Globe defining “Dharma” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message to entire Globe defining “Hindu” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe.
- The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God…..!!!
- How wonderful……!!!
- “l am the almighty time (kal), now inclined to and engaged in the destruction of worlds….!!!
With who should I play Holi?
Bookmark the permalink.
Phalgun (the season of fruitfulness and blessings ),
the season of Basant (spring), implies unending intoxication.
The wordily seasons come and go but when the heart is intoxicated,
it lingers forever, the intoxication never wanes.
This is possible only through such attributes which yield good results but only destiny (Prarabdh) helps to undertake this process.
Destiny plays special role in such a realisation.
“Basant Ritu Phalgun May Aawe
Khel Yeh Prarabdh Rachawe
Itra Gulal Gyan Rori
Kheltey Bhar Bhar Key Jhori”
Sings my spiritual mentor…..!!!
Itra is an aromatic substance like perfume of the material world.
But here it has been taken as a symbol.
After the ultimate realisation of God,
the odour of God starts spreading in the senses of the Yogi.
Gulal and Rori which are used in the world for applying on the forehead during the festival of Holi, are taken as symbols in yogic system to convey the application of knowledge which has been conferred by the seers of such a state.
This state emerges in the heart,
so the wallets of the heart remain filled with the spiritual knowledge.
And then sings and adds most revered Gurudeo :
Holi Avidya Phook Key
Ho Gaye Guptanand
Samjhey Koi Sughar Veveki
Kya Samjhe Matimand
Jagat Ki Dhool Uri Khasi
Lavni Sun Barahmasi
After burning bonfire (Holi) of nescience the sage attains the state of Immortal Bliss. He merges with that which is occult, which is the fountain of Bliss.
Only the enlightened can know it, not the dunces.
All the dirt of worldliness and of the mundane existence now blew away completely. The mortality of the animate existence is vanished
and Supreme Consciousness has started operating.
Try to understand and go through the process of Lagan (Devotion)
which grants communion with Supreme consciousness and
remain engaged in the pursuits till the end is achieved.
After that you have not to do anything.
“Harijan Bhajan Bhed Sey Nyara”
The Bhajan of such a devotee is unique.~[Revered Sage Kabir]
Aankh Na Moonde Kaan Na Rundhe Kaaya Kasht Na Dharey
Ughare Naina Saheb Dekhe Sunder Badan Nihare.
There is no need to close the eyes or shut the ears.
Also there is no need of physical penance.
The open eyes visualise the charming form of Saheb (Lord).
Now the Bhajan is no more needed still it continues.~[Revered Sage Kabir]
It has been said to burn all your nescience through devotion.
Vidya (knowledge) naturally vanishes……..
the moment the contact with God is established.
Your efforts are not needed for its annihilation.
After the culmination of Yoga, it happens so (only Avidya is burnt).
So let us pray to God to colour us….with HIS colour of oneness
and to play His HOLI with us till attainment of ultimate bliss.
With all my heartfelt love for “The most colourful Festival of Colours HOLI”
to all my friends available on blog.