Yog is the joining of the Soul,
wandering amidst nature,
who is beyond nature.
That which is equally free from worldly attraction and repulsion is named yog.
Yog is experiencing the final beatitude.
Attainment of the ultimate essence, that is God, is yog.
Engaging in this yog without a sense of monotony or boredom (ennui) and with resolution, is a sacred obligation.
He who is patiently engaged in selfless action is the one who succeeds in achieving yog.
Usually, the meeting of two objects is yog.
But is it yog if a pen meets paper or a dish meets a table?
Of course not, because both are made of the same five elements: they are one, not two.
Nature and the Self are two entities, distinct from each other.
There is yog when the nature-based Soul meets the identical God,
when nature is dissolved in the Soul.
This is the true yog.
So there are many who resort to a strict practice of restraint because it is conducive to this union.
The practicers of the yog of sacrifice (yagya) and they who are given to severe austerities keep in view
their own Self and perform the yagya of knowledge.
Here, nonviolent but severe austerities
the appropriate posture of sitting,
serenity of breath,
withholding of the mind along with the physical organs,
meditation and perfect absorption of thought in the Supreme Spirit,
indicated as the eight fold features of yog.
Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (135)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (51)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (544)
- Uncategorized (7)
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- O’ Lord Shanker…!!!
- Prayer leads to direct perception rather than flight of fancy…..!!!!
- “O Parth, As Men Worship Me, Even So Do I Accept Them, sings Lord Krishn in Bhagavad Gita….!!!
- Can any one experience divine righteous impulses simply by raising slogans and enjoying materialistic lusts with the concept that matter and spirit can be enjoyed both at a time….?
- “atman, the “Self” is the chariot’s passenger…….!!!”
- To know Self……!!!
- “Dharma as defined in Ramcharit Manas….!!!”
- A message to entire Globe defining “Dharma” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message to entire Globe defining “Hindu” in view of Bhagavad Gita verses….!!!
- A message from Bhagavad Gita to entire Globe.
- The light among lights and said to be beyond darkness, that God…..!!!
- How wonderful……!!!
- “l am the almighty time (kal), now inclined to and engaged in the destruction of worlds….!!!
- I am having a very strong intuition which is inspiring me to share my feelings with entire globe….!!!
- What is to be said of a person who drifts into nidra every time a particular consciousness is reached especially during dhyaana?
- Ah, now I can feel this.. tak..tak..tak..!!!
- Happy New Year…!!!
- Vision is ever in proportion to mastery of the mind and the senses……!!!
- Let the vessel of splendor shine…..!!!
- “I just have a great curiousity about what I am and what about all around me…???”
- Bare hardships of worldly mortal life…..!!!!
- Guru Purnima is almost getting over…..!!!
- A Soul realizes the ultimate essence while he is yet in his assumed human body…..!!!
- The real and metaphysical birthday is the day when one really gets refuge forever in any totally accomplished and fully enlightened sage…!!!
- A man is primarily his will….!!!!
- Selfless action is only one…!!!
- Not means but the determination of mind needs to be firm…..!!!!
- Advent of desire is inimical to wisdom….!!!
- The present festive moments of this great festival Holi…!!!!
- Rang De Chunariya….!!!
- Mutinous senses ravish even discerning and active minds…..!!!
- This is true salvation after which there are no fetters of birth and death….!!!
- “Not means but the determination of mind needs to be firm.”
- I am He, I am He….!!!
- Silent and peaceful departure of the soul from this corporeal frame…!!!
- As the water of the many rivers falls into the full and ever constant ocean…!!!
- With warm wishes for a very very happy New Year…..!!!
- Anger resides at the heart of desire……!!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred divine impulses…..!!!
- Spiritual journey is certainly tough….!!!
- The lifting of Govardhan Hill…!!!
- माटी की काया में, अरे कोई तो दियना जलाओ रे…….!!!
- To achieve the state of steady contemplation is real war…..!!!
- Under canopy of divine wisdom….!!!!
- To frame the attributes of God within boundaries of words and to discuss in details how spiritual wisdom has been understood in different modes….!!
- Real path of Self Realization…!!!
- May the festival of Vijayadashami (Dussehra) bring victory and remembrance of Lord Ram in life!!!
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30