Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (135)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (49)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (490)
- Uncategorized (2)
- By Saints / Poets (198)
- Richness of materialstic blindness……!!!
- I am indeed, that eternal knowing….!!!
- Happy Mother’s Day…!!!
- Perfect repose flows……!!!
- Rather than dreaming…….!!!
- He who is the ocean of bliss, mass of divine joys is God…!!!
- Soul Certifies….!!!
- Only a seer views the Soul as a marvel…….!!!
- O’ Parth, as men worship me……..!!!
- The sage alone who beholds the individual Self….!!!
- Memorizing the own past with a serene mind…..!!!
- May God colour you and family with HIS colour of oneness…!!!
- The toughest task while maintaining the pace of living a seeker’s life….!!!
- You, O infinite, are the primal God……!!!
- Real spiritual pain of a true seeker…!!!!
- Absolute peace…..!!!
- It is Only a Living, Totally Accomplished and Enlightened Guru who can Manage to Play the Part of Mother, Father and Grandsire, all the Three at a Time in a Single Span of Human Life…!!!
- Words are words simply…. An empty attempt to whisper about Absolute….!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred pious divine impulses in our inner realm are must to reach and resonate with the spiritual frequencies of highly elevated divine Souls..!!!
- The spiritual journey is certainly tough but never complicated if not miscalculated or misinterpreted……!!!
- How difficult it was to listen and believe….!!!
- If we can not understand God, it’s better not to misunderstand HIM too….!!!
- The man whose mind is clouded with vanity thinks arrogantly that he is the doer….!!!
- Desire is a terrible foe, for it deludes the Soul through the senses…..!!!
- All beings are dominated by their governing property and act under its compulsion….!!!
- Let me touch you with your need to touch the Soul……!!!
- Why path of Self Realization should be our first choice…???
- What is control of the mind?
- Could a person be initiated in a previous lifetime and then acquire only fragments of initiation in their current one?
- When I am parted from my Beloved, my heart is full of misery….!!!
- All actions are fully dissolved in this knowledge…..!!!
- What do you suggest dear blessed souls?
- To move along-with radius is the correct path….!!!
- How to effect the quest for the God?
- Those who get involved by tricky mind…!!!
- Degrading the Soul is violence……!!!
- All the miseries are purely personal belongings….!!!
- Duality is a step….!!!
- Divine Messages!!!
- They attain to the eternal peace of God…..!!!
- Anger is generated if the satisfaction of desire is obstructed in any way….!!!
- The worshipper’s mind should rather always be concerned with that-word, form, incarnation, or abode…..!!!
- Confusion of memory weakens the seeker’s dedication….!!!
- Since both the dedication and the oblation itself are God….!!!
- The feeling of attachment persists in men who have got over their concern with the objects of sense….!!!
- Although a man’s association with objects of sense ends when he restrains them from reacting to these objects….!!!
- By apprehending God through the observance of the Way of Selfless Action…..!!!
- God is the ultimate reality……!!!
- That man has a firm wisdom who is totally free from infatuation….!!!
- Who is the sage?
June 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Spiritual Text.
The disciple chooses the manifold fruits of life and tastes them, and the Guru beholds him in joy…!!!
“THERE is a strange tree, which stands without roots and bears fruits without blossoming; It has no branches and no leaves, it is lotus all over. Two birds sing there; one is the Guru, and the other the disciple: … Continue reading
Receive that Word from which the Universe springeth! That word is the Guru; I have heard it, and become the disciple. How many are there who know the meaning of that word? O Sadhu! practice that Word! ~Revered Sage Kabir~ … Continue reading
Bolana kya kahiye re bhaai. Bolat bolat tatt nasaai. Bolat-bolat badhe bikaara. Bin bole kyu hoi bichaara. Sant mile kachhu kahiye-kahiye. Mile asant musti kari rahiye. Gyani so bolya hitakaaree. Moorakh so bolya jhakh mare. Kahe Kabir aadhaa Ghat bole … Continue reading
Lord Krishn sings in Bhagavad Gita: न तद्भासयते सूर्यो न शशाङ्को न पावकः यद्गत्वा न निवर्तंते तद्धाम परमं मम * na tadbhāsayate sūryo na śaśāṅko na pāvakaḥ yadgatvā na nivartaṁte taddhāma paramaṁ mama “That after reaching which there is no … Continue reading
Look deeper and much more deeper, any treasure is always hidden and only they may find who really dive in and look deeper…..!!!
No doubt We are the creation, and encompass every element of all it’s diversity. Dive in. Look deeper and much more deeper, any treasure is always hidden and only they may find who really dive in and look deeper. … Continue reading
Sings Lord Krishn in Bhagavad Gita: karmaṇai’va hi sansiddhim āsthitā janakādayaḥ…… “Janak” is an epithet of father-the giver of life. Yog, the way by which the individual Soul may be united with the Supreme Spirit and thus secure absolution, is janak, … Continue reading