Yog is the joining of the Soul,
wandering amidst nature,
who is beyond nature.
That which is equally free from worldly attraction and repulsion is named yog.
Yog is experiencing the final beatitude.
Attainment of the ultimate essence, that is God, is yog.
Engaging in this yog without a sense of monotony or boredom (ennui) and with resolution, is a sacred obligation.
He who is patiently engaged in selfless action is the one who succeeds in achieving yog.
Usually, the meeting of two objects is yog.
But is it yog if a pen meets paper or a dish meets a table?
Of course not, because both are made of the same five elements: they are one, not two.
Nature and the Self are two entities, distinct from each other.
There is yog when the nature-based Soul meets the identical God,
when nature is dissolved in the Soul.
This is the true yog.
So there are many who resort to a strict practice of restraint because it is conducive to this union.
The practicers of the yog of sacrifice (yagya) and they who are given to severe austerities keep in view
their own Self and perform the yagya of knowledge.
Here, nonviolent but severe austerities
the appropriate posture of sitting,
serenity of breath,
withholding of the mind along with the physical organs,
meditation and perfect absorption of thought in the Supreme Spirit,
indicated as the eight fold features of yog.
Follow - My Path
- By Saints / Poets (197)
- Paramhans Sri Ramakrishna (3)
- Revered Adgadanandji Gurudev (134)
- Revered Adi Shankara (1)
- Revered Aurobindo (2)
- Revered Goswami Tulsidas (8)
- Revered Guru Naamdev (1)
- Revered Khalil Gibran (1)
- Revered Lord Buddha (4)
- Revered Maharshi Patanjali (1)
- Revered Mawlana Rumi (14)
- Revered Meerabai. (2)
- Revered Sadguru Nanak (2)
- Revered Sant Kabir (34)
- By Scriptures (49)
- By Singers (11)
- Spiritual (484)
- Uncategorized (2)
- By Saints / Poets (197)
- Soul Certifies….!!!
- Only a seer views the Soul as a marvel…….!!!
- O’ Parth, as men worship me……..!!!
- The sage alone who beholds the individual Self….!!!
- Memorizing the own past with a serene mind…..!!!
- May God colour you and family with HIS colour of oneness…!!!
- The toughest task while maintaining the pace of living a seeker’s life….!!!
- You, O infinite, are the primal God……!!!
- Real spiritual pain of a true seeker…!!!!
- Absolute peace…..!!!
- It is Only a Living, Totally Accomplished and Enlightened Guru who can Manage to Play the Part of Mother, Father and Grandsire, all the Three at a Time in a Single Span of Human Life…!!!
- Words are words simply…. An empty attempt to whisper about Absolute….!!!
- A very rich accumulation of sacred pious divine impulses in our inner realm are must to reach and resonate with the spiritual frequencies of highly elevated divine Souls..!!!
- The spiritual journey is certainly tough but never complicated if not miscalculated or misinterpreted……!!!
- How difficult it was to listen and believe….!!!
- If we can not understand God, it’s better not to misunderstand HIM too….!!!
- The man whose mind is clouded with vanity thinks arrogantly that he is the doer….!!!
- Desire is a terrible foe, for it deludes the Soul through the senses…..!!!
- All beings are dominated by their governing property and act under its compulsion….!!!
- Let me touch you with your need to touch the Soul……!!!
- Why path of Self Realization should be our first choice…???
- What is control of the mind?
- Could a person be initiated in a previous lifetime and then acquire only fragments of initiation in their current one?
- When I am parted from my Beloved, my heart is full of misery….!!!
- All actions are fully dissolved in this knowledge…..!!!
- What do you suggest dear blessed souls?
- To move along-with radius is the correct path….!!!
- How to effect the quest for the God?
- Those who get involved by tricky mind…!!!
- Degrading the Soul is violence……!!!
- All the miseries are purely personal belongings….!!!
- Duality is a step….!!!
- Divine Messages!!!
- They attain to the eternal peace of God…..!!!
- Anger is generated if the satisfaction of desire is obstructed in any way….!!!
- The worshipper’s mind should rather always be concerned with that-word, form, incarnation, or abode…..!!!
- Confusion of memory weakens the seeker’s dedication….!!!
- Since both the dedication and the oblation itself are God….!!!
- The feeling of attachment persists in men who have got over their concern with the objects of sense….!!!
- Although a man’s association with objects of sense ends when he restrains them from reacting to these objects….!!!
- By apprehending God through the observance of the Way of Selfless Action…..!!!
- God is the ultimate reality……!!!
- That man has a firm wisdom who is totally free from infatuation….!!!
- Who is the sage?
- God’s manifestation is internal, obscure, and luminous…..!!!
- The state in which the mind is supreme…..!!!
- God manifests himself again and again, in all circumstances…!!!
- God manifests himself as a saviour of saintly men…..!!!
- Yog maya is the maya of Self that provides access to the Soul…!!!
- It is man’s duty to sacrifice the desires arising from will along with attachment &worldly pleasure and restrain with his mind…!!!